august 3, 2015
I got to stop in and visit with Stacy and D today on my way through town. Stacy and I have known each other via the internet for 12+ years and this is our first time “meeting”!
august 4, 2015
The best view in the morning.
august 5, 2015
august 6, 2015
august 7, 2015
I came home from Boulder to my 300+k medallion in the mail, so Sue Ann got some new bling.
august 8, 2015
Packing for a wilderness caving expedition: I’m doing it right.
august 9, 2015
- 1/1 – 4th Annual Ski-N The New Year at Mt. St. Helens FAIL
- 1/3 – Fancy date at El Gaucho
- 1/5 – Backcountry ski trip to Mt. St. Helens with Daryl, Johnny, and Grand Paw. Terrible snow, beautiful sunset.
- 1/10 – Five Year Anniversary ❤
- 1/12 – Drive from Portland to Seattle and stay night with Becky
- 1/18 – Gold Bug Hot Springs with Daryl and Nick
- 1/19 – Ski at Lost Trail with Daryl and Nick
- 1/20 – Drive to Great Falls to pick up Mike. Spend the evening coloring and putting together puzzles with Elsie.
- 1/27 – First day of Spring semester
- 2/1 – Ski at Snowbowl with Nick
- 2/2 – SEAHAWKS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!
- 2/6 – -17*. Campus was shut down not because of the cold, but because there was an armed robber on campus. Brrrr.
- 2/7 – Ran lights for Montana State Thespian Festival cuttings
- 2/8 – Bought my beloved Frye boots
- 2/17 – Ski at Lost Trail
- 2/22 – Poker night
- 2/28 – School canceled due to snow/cold. Liz and I ski to DraughtWorks for free beer!
- 3/1 – Daryl visits
- 3/2 – Backcountry ski trip to University Mountain with Daryl, Mike, and Nick. Go straight to Swan Lake rehearsal in ski boots.
- 3/6 – We got our Swan Lake tutus!
- 3/19-22 – Dance In Concert. Open show with Swan Lake, continue show as ASM backstage.
- 3/22 – Daryl and Chadler visit. Fly down the Bitterroot.
- 3/24 – Was awarded a 50% scholarship to Boulder Jazz Dance Workshop
- 3/26 – Was awarded a $1750 scholarship!
- 3/28-4/1 – Cat sitting Pooka and Katniss for Clare
- 4/2-5 – Northwest Regional Conference of the American College Dance Festival at University of Montana
- 4/11 – Friend-date with Cody, Chris, Emily, Arina, Jackie, and Brooke at Caio Mambo
- 4/19 – Daryl and Chadler visit
- 4/20 – Hike up Kootenai Creek with Daryl and Chadler
- 4/21 – Officially a BFA Dance Major!
- 4/25-26 – Informal Concert: Clothe The Dancers
- 4/26 – 1920s Party at Alan’s house
- 5/5 – Upgrade to iPhone5c, Cinco de Franklin
- 5/6-10 – Dance New Works
- 5/7 – Was given a production assignment for Fall 2014: assistant stage manager for Cyrano de Bergerac
- 5/11 – Theatre & Dance Picinic. Was awarded a Paper Plate Award for Most Productive In A Tutu.
- 5/12 – National Bison Range with Mama, Daddy, and Grandma
- 5/14 – Blank Paper performance
- 5/16 – Jackie’s senior show
- 5/17 – Commencement. Work backstage, then change lights over to Ballet Arts Academy recital.
- 5/18 – Ballet Arts Academy recital
- 5/23 – Liz, Tommy, and Debo move to Oregon
- 5/24-25 – Backcountry ski trip to Carlton Ridge with Daryl, Johnny, and Grand Paw
- 5/26 – Jessie and Adam have baby Kaia!
- 5/27 – First day of summer work study
- 5/31 – Fly to Portland. Disc golf with Daryl, Johnny, and Grand Paw. Spend night with Megan and Chadler.
- 6/1 – Disc golf with Daryl, Johnny, and Grand Paw
- 6/2 – Come down with a 24-hour flu bug
- 6/3 – Fly to Missoula
- 6/6 – Hike up to top of Mt. Sentinel and watch para- and hang-gliders taking off
- 6/7 – Went to the Saturday Markets with Sydoney, then play with silks
- 6/11-17 – East Coast vacation!
- 6/12 – Emily and I head into the City. Wander Governor’s Island for a bit, then found ballet in the park after dessert-lunch at Max Brenner.
- 6/13 – Emily drops me off at Gabi and Bryan’s house. We drive to Delaware. Gab and I stay night at Lindsay’s Mom’s and stay up talking until 4am.
- 6/14 – Josh and Lindsay’s wedding!
- 6/15 – Run lights for Kathryn Barnett School Of Dance recital
- 6/16 – Gab and I go to Sea Bright Beach for the day
- 6/17 – Fly back to Missoula
- 6/20 – Drive to Portland
- 6/22 – Backcountry ski trip to Mt. Hood with Daryl. Ski from just below crater all the way back to Sue Ann.
- 6/23 – Drive to Missoula
- 6/27 – 27th Birthday! Disc golf with Nick, Conner, Lori, Mike, Ike, Fisher, Ozzy, and Tucker.
- 7/3-5 – Kreis Pond with Daryl, Nick, Mike, Saville, Fisher, Ike, and Elsie
- 7/10 – Drive to Portland
- 7/12 – Visit Aunt Karen and Uncle Larry in Roseburg with Daryl, Mama, and Daddy
- 7/13 – Daryl and I lackadaisically drive back to Portland with a stop at McMenamins Hotel Oregon in McMinnville
- 7/15 – Daryl rents a Cessna and flies me home to Missoula!
- 7/18 – Fly to Boulder
- 7/19-8/1 – Boulder Jazz Dance Workshop
- 7/27 – Tech rehearsal for the workshop shows. 3 hours of dance and 3 hours focusing lights!
- 8/1 – Workshop show
- 8/2 – Wander downtown Boulder during the afternoon before the Interweave Dance Theatre show
- 8/4 – Fly to Portland
- 8/6 – Christopher and Amy having Daryl and I over for dinner. Yum!
- 8/7 – Weekday date night at Laurelhurst Theater to see The Grand Budapest Hotel
- 8/10 – Kelly Point Park at sunset with Daryl
- 8/11 – I got to spend the day babysitting Henry. I love babies!
- 8/15 – Camp at Hidden Lake for festivities
- 8/16 – Christopher and Amy’s wedding!
- 8/18 – Kelly Point Park at sunset with Daryl
- 8/19 – Head to Astoria for the day
- 8/21 – Had lunch with Spencer and Tania at Lompoc. I miss those guys!
- 8/22 – Beers with Spencer, Tania, Daryl, and Sasha at Lompoc
- 8/23 – River City Roots Fest with Daryl and Nick
- 8/25 – First day of Fall semester
- 8/31 – DraughtWorks with Jessie, Adam, and baby Kaia
- Spent 6 of 7 days on campus
- I made a lot of soup
- On campus 30 of 30 days
- 10/7-18 – Cyrano de Bergerac
- 10/8 – Sue Ann rolls over 290,000 miles!
- 10/18 – Closing night!
- On campus 31 of 31 days
- 11/1 – Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Wilma with Clare and Kelly
- 11/4-8 – Dance Up Close
- 11/4 – Grotto Pub Night at Bayern
- 11/8 – Dinner with Emily, Emily’s Mom and Aunts, Arina, and Jackie
- 11/21-22 – Fall Studio Works
- 11/27 – Friendsgiving!
- 11/29 – Griz game with Daryl, Mike, and Nick. We won!
- On campus 25 of 30 days
- 12/5 – U/RTA Table – not the best in the room, but also not the worst!
- 12/10 – Clare’s Christmas Party!
- 12/13 – Mysterious White Out Party with Clare at the Top Hat
- 12/14 – Fly to Portland
- 12/16 – Weekday date night at the Roxy to see Wild
- 12/19 – Daryl’s last day of work!
- 12/20 – Dinner at Christopher and Amy’s new house
- 12/23 – Brunch at Tasty & Son’s. Drive to Astoria and get drinks with Tammy at Fort George.
- 12/24 – Go to beach with Daryl and see the highest tide ever
- 12/25 – Christmas at my parent’s. Daryl and I head to the beach, then we all see Unbroken.
- 12/26 – Go to the new brewery in Astoria, Buoy Brewing
- 12/29 – Ski at Meadows with Daryl
- 12/31 – 5th Annual Ski-N The New Year at Mt. St. Helens with Daryl
- On campus 9 of 12 days. 101 of 110 for the entire semester.
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009
august 11, 2014
I got to hang out with this cutey today so Amy could have a day to hang with her friends before the wedding on Saturday. Any excuse to hold a baby!
august 12, 2014
The Tin Bucket has become our regular spot to meet when D gets off work. I dig it.
august 13, 2014
My favorite meal: wild caught Alaskan Salmon, corn on the cob, and Fort George Vortex.
august 14, 2014
Finishing up an AMAZING book with freshly painted nails.
august 15, 2014
I need this bumpersticker. Whenever people ask if I have an umbrella, I laugh and respond “no, I’m from Seattle. We don’t believe in umbrellas.”
august 16, 2014
Hands down my favorite moment at weddings. Congratulations Chris, Amy, and baby Henry!
august 17, 2014
Since school starts in a week from tomorrow, I’m reinstating Sunday Shower Beer and Bluegrass.
may 19, 2014
I love this town. A warm, late evening rain shower was exactly the perfect way to finish off my first day not on campus with zero responsibilities in months.
may 20, 2014
The rivers are SO HIGH right now!
may 21, 2014
Talk about a perfect day!
may 22, 2014
Liz, Tommy, and Debo are all packed up. I can’t believe they leave for Oregon tomorrow!
may 23, 2014
Went to Target to buy a box fan today. It’s been pretty warm recently and this was the very last one on the shelft! I was very happy to discover that it was made in the USA!
may 24, 2014
Always reppin’ Fort George. Their new IPA is DELICIOUS!!
may 25, 2014
A perfect way to spend a Sunday if you ask me!
- 1/1 – Third Annual Ride-N The New Year with Daryl, Nick, Conner, and Lori at Lost Trail
- 1/10 – 4th anniversary date at Red Bird Wine Bar
- 1/11 – Missoula got a dumping of snow, so I skied to work!
- 1/14 – First day of rehearsals for Jumping Into Fire at the University of Montana. I’m really proud of myself for putting myself out there and not shying away from the show, even though I decided not to go back to school this semester.
- 1/20 – Daryl, Nick, and I spent the day at the Darby Dog Derby supporting Aiyana. We got lots of photos and loved on the dogs.
- 1/21 – After staying the night in Darby, we were joined at Lost Trail by Liz and Tommy and spent the day skiing pow.
- 1/25 – We had a “surprise” going away party for Daryl.
- 1/27 – Daryl and I went to Great Falls for the day and spent the whole time playing with Fisher, Ike, and Elsie.
- 3/3 – Nick and I spent the day at Lost Trail, shredding the gnar.
- 3/7 – I came home from the show and found a facebook message from WAPA kids. Julie Denninghoff, one of the most important teachers at my high school, had a heart attack and died. I’m tired of people dying.
- 3/9 – Closing night of Jumping Into Fire!
- 3/15-17 – I made a whirlwind trip to Seattle for Julie’s funeral. After the service, most of the WAPA kids went to Red Robin for lunch, as per tradition. It was so wonderful to see so many faces of people I love, but I’m really over having high school reunions at funerals. On the drive back I encountered white out conditions between Wallace, ID and DeBorgia, MT (32 miles). I drove the entire way with my flashers on, barely moving. Four hours later, I got out of the storm and still had an hour and a half to go. Hands down, the scariest drive I’ve ever made.
- 3/22-23 – Two nights of Yonder Mountain String Band at the Wilma!
- 3/24 – Spent the day playing folf with Conner, Lori, and Nick.
- 3/30 – Lori and I caught a gorgeous day skiing at Lost Trail! After we got home, we played poker all night.
- 3/31 – Jessie and Adam invited everyone over for Easter lunch at their house and I brought the most beautiful peach pie. After, Nick, Erin, Conner, Lori, and I hiked around Blue Mountain and summited a peak just the sun dropped behind the ridge.
- For the first time, I can say I’m recoverED. It feels really amazing.
- 4/7 – Conner, Lori, Nick, and I went to Weir to soak in the hot springs today. It was so relaxing and wonderful.
- 5/15 – Liz moved in! Tommy left for a walkabout in California last week, so I gained a wayward hippie and a deg.
- 4/19 – Nick, Liz, and I invited Adam over for a hippie bonfire tonight. I love our house and our backyard and our friends.
- 4/21 – Nick and I went rock climbing with Conner and Lori (and Tucker!) at Rattler Gulch today. It snowed and we were freezing, but it was awesome.
- 4/24 – After work I drove to Spokane and flew to Seattle. Michelle picked me up, then she, Becky, and I went out to dinner.
- 4/25 – Before Becky had to go to work, we walked down to Pike Place and ate breakfast at Biscuit Bitch (holy moly, so much delicious food!). After wandering Seattle for a bit longer, I caught at train to Portland at the newly renovated King Street Station. Daryl picked me up and I covered him with kisses!
- 4/26 – Daryl and I hiked Silver Star Mountain and had some of the most unbelievable views of the Cascade volcanos.
- 4/27 – Blind Pilot & Oregon Symphony concert! I wanted tickets to this show when it was announced, sometime early 2012, but I didn’t dare purchase them because I figured I would be busy with school or work. I was a very happy girl when I realized I’d be able to attend with my handsome love. It was AMAZING. The orchestrations for the Blind Pilot songs were so much more amazing than I envisioned in my head. It was so beautiful and I definitely cried.
- 4/29-30 – We went to Astoria for the weekend. I love my hometown.
- 4/30 – On the drive back to Missoula from Spokane, Sue Ann rolled over 280,000 miles! I love my girl and am so happy she’s still chugging along.
- 5/1 – Woke up to a flat tire and cars covered in snow. Thankfully, Liz was able to drop me off at work on her way to school.
- 5/2 – First day at Black Cat Bake Shop! So happy to finally be working real coffee again.
- 5/9 – First river trip of the year!
- 5/11 – After Conner got off work, Nick and I joined him and some friends for some rock climbing on the Kim Williams trail.
- 5/21 – Conner, Lori, Nick, Erin, Tucker, Ozzy, and I went headed out of town for the evening to rock climb and bbq on the beach. I really love my life in Missoula (though obviously it would be better if Daryl were home).
- 5/22 – Daryl visits for a long weekend!
- 5/24 – I convinced my boss to let me borrow a pop-up tent for our bbq, so we had a Trail Head Sponsored Event. One of my really great friends from high school, Friday was in town working MissCon, so she stopped by with some friends. I love hippie-house-bbqs.
- 6/4 – Happy birthday to my sweet Daryl!
- 6/7 – A bunch of us biked downtown for First Friday. Ozzy was the the belle of the ball in his cart and there was double dutch in a parking lot. I love this town.
- 6/9 – Since I bought myself a new-to-me bike, I decided I’d start taking myself on Single Lady Bike Dates – an hour or so biking on the Kim Williams with a stop at DraughtWorks on the way home.
- 6/12 – Missoula’s summer was shaping up to be a perfect one.
- 6/18 – Officially became a Griz today!
- 6/22 – Hippie bonfire and middle of the street frisbee night.
- 6/27 – Happy birthday to me! Gorgeous birthday sun and delicious birthday beer.
- 6/29 – Daryl came to town for my birthday. He, Liz, and I went to Frenchtown Pond to enjoy the hot weather and cool water.
- 7/7 – I can’t believe it’s been two years since Ari died.
- 7/19 – Driving to Spokane for a flight during fire season means lots and lots of smoke.
- 7/19-24 – I spent a long weekend at home with my forever love. Gorgeous weather, some hiking, and time with my parents.
- 8/4 – Cave shwag has started to arrive!
- 8/7 – Daryl and Brian both arrived in Missoula and the Scapegoat prep officially started. Most importantly, there was Vortex, OPA, and 3-Way IPA to drink!
- 8/8 – My singular goal for the summer was to burn through the bottom of the fire pit. We finally achieved it!
- 8/9 – Daryl, Brian, and I caravanned to Benchmark. Scapegoat ’13 official began!
- 8/10 – Brian took off before Daryl and I so he could meet the packers and mules at camp. Daryl and I make the 12 mile hike in about 6 hours.
- 8/11 – We spent the day hiking around the plateau, then I did the most bad-ass thing I’ve ever done and rappelled down a 200′ rock face.
- 8/12 – My first day in Green Fork Falls Cave! Also, I spotted a cute little black bear near the entrance.
- 8/13 – Camp day!
- 8/14 – Cave ‘sploring day
- 8/15 – Cave mapping (which makes me officially part of the Scapegoat Cave System history!)
- 8/16 – Spent the day on the Plateau again (after climbing UP the 200′ of rope!), searching for caves. A pit Daryl found four years ago proved to be a legit cave, so we mapped it and got some photos!
- 8/17 – Camp day. Daryl built a raft and floated on the tarn for a hot second before it sank.
- 8/18 – River Gallery day in the cave! We (wet) suited up and swam through the freezing water. I never in my life envisioned I’d do something like that!
- 8/19 – We visited One More Day cave and discovered that I am physically too short to get into the cave without rope, so I hung out while the boys went caving for a bit. In the evening, Daryl and I hiked out to the Green Fork Cabin.
- 8/20 – I hiked out 10 miles from the cabin to my car. The longest solo hike I’ve ever done! I was so excited when I got to our hidden beer! The drive back to Missoula was uneventful, but the Lolo Peak fire made the drive super smokey. I took myself to DraughtWorks before stopping by the house and found Liz and Jessie there!
- 8/23 – Tommy and Debo got back from California! The Wayward Hippie House gained a true long-haired, unemployed hippie and another dog.
- 8/26 – First day of school! I am so proud of myself for going back, especially after a seven year break from being a dance major.
- 9/7 – Daryl came home for the weekend and we went on a fancy date to The Pearl. I’m so happy when his cute face is home.
- 9/22-23 – Hana, one of the people I met during Jumping Into Fire, asked me if I wanted to participate in the 23 1/2 Hour Play Festival at school. I was so excited to be asked, and at the idea of doing stuff with theatre majors, that I jumped on it. It was so much fun! I drank a lot of coffee and met some new friends.
- 9/29 – First Swan Lake rehearsal! I am so excited we’re doing Act II next semester!
- 10/5 – Tommy, Liz, and I went to Bart and Nicole’s for a bbq tonight. We got to meet their new baby!
- 10/12-13 – Dancer’s On Location! My first show as a student and my first show with the dance department.
- 10/18-20 – I flew from Spokane to Portland for a weekend visit. Daryl surprised me with the most beautiful bike in the whole wide world, a near-mint condition August 1979 Schwinn Suburban (I’ve named her Lady). We spent Saturday on a brewery bike tour in the beautiful weather.
- 10/21 – The cast list went up for Swan Lake and I’m a Little Swan!
- 10/24-26 – My parents came to Missoula! They spent two weeks on a long road trip for their 30th Anniversary trip and Missoula happened to fit perfectly into their plans. It was so wonderful to show off my new home to them, as well as show off the campus. It was gorgeous the entire time they were in town, for which I am very happy. I love them so much.
- 10/26 – Daryl came to town just as my parents were leaving. We changed Sue Ann’s breaks!
- 10/28 – The ten year anniversary of Kiana dying. Seems like a lifetime ago.
[photo credit: Nathan Snow]
- 11/10 – Taking two dance classes a day and eating healthier definitely has its perks: fitting into a pair of Express jeans that have just hung in my closet for the past several years!
- 11/13-17 – Mike had a few days off of work, so he came to visit. I love when he’s in town!
- 11/15-18 – Daryl came to visit for the weekend. I’m so happy he was able to visit while Mike was here!
- 11/15-16 – Fall Studio Works! So many friends came to the show: Daryl, Nick, Erin, Liz, Tommy, and Mike!
- 11/23 – Clare and Sydoney performed in a cabaret at Missoula Winery tonight, so Brooke, Arina, Emily, and I went out to support them. After, we sang karaoke at their house. Life is very good here in Missoula.
- 11/27 – Liz, Aspen, and I drove up to Polson for the first night of Hannukah. When we got to Liz’s parents house, Patsy insisted on taking Aspen to the vet for her limp. We found out Aspen had bone cancer. It was a rough night.
- 11/28 – I drove back to Missoula and found a Daryl in the living room! We went to Friendsgiving at Nick, Conner, and Lori’s house and ate way too much food and pie.
- 11/29 – I finally treated Sue Ann to some new tires. And, I paid for them outright, no credit card. I’m oddly proud of myself for that.
- 12/3-7 – Dance Up Close! I’m really proud of the two pieces I was in and am so happy so many friends came to the shows.
- 12/5 – First portfolio review for my Design Tech major. I went in feeling a bit unprepared, since it was my first review, but it was not on that “counts” (this year they had all Freshman and Transfer students do a review at the end of first semester to help us prepare for the end of the year review, which is how we “interview” for the BFA program. Despite the fact that I cried twice (I’m super emotional when I talk about coming back to school and how perfect UM is for me), I feel really good about it. I think I made a good impression with what little I have in my portfolio and I know I impressed them by how put together my resume is (which is great, considering I told them I feel like I need a lot of help with it).
- 12/6 – Liz and Tommy took Aspen up to Polson today to put her down. Rest in peace, my favorite beer drinking Labrador.
- 12/11 – Should (Not) performance! I’ve been working with a group of 11 other dancers and actors all semester on a piece facilitated by one of the MFA Acting candidates, Clare. I’ve learned so much about myself during the process, it was really nice to finally show it to people.
- 12/12 – Cast party/end of finals party at Clare’s house. We were all there until 2am, singing and crying and laughing. I love my group of friends at school.
- 12/14 – After trying and failing at finding friends to ski with, I decided on a solo trip to Lost Trail. I was rewarded with great snow and I found friends in the lodge!
- 12/16 – Having friends at school who are from Portland means I don’t have to drive home for break alone! Arina and I had great weather the entire drive, though Sue Ann got terrible gas milage (she needs a tune-up).
- 12/20 – After checking obsessively for the past week, grades were finally posted. 3.95 gpa! I am so proud of myself!!
- 12/21-22 – For Christmas, Daryl and I treated my parents to a night at the Edgefield and tickets to OBT’s Nutcracker (which Daryl had never seen before!). It was such a wonderful weekend with my family.
- 12/23 – I braved downtown Portland and spent several hours in Powell’s. I stayed within my budget and still bought a bag full of books!
- 12/24 – We’ve been on a “buy $50 or less Chicago made Schwinn bikes” kick recently and today we bought a February 1974 green Schwinn Suburban for $20. I can’t wait to fix it up – we’ve decided since it’s in less good condition than Lady, it’ll be my inclement weather bike.
- 12/25 – Christmas at my parent’s house! Highlights include a double-point needle set for my Mama from my Dad, knitted items for myself and Daryl from my Mama, and I got a gorgeous Cinema Display from Daryl (I’ve been wanting one for several years now!). The weather was amazing, so Daryl and I went to the beach for a couple hours and took photos.
- 12/26 – While driving back to Portland, Daryl and I came upon a roll over accident. Daryl saved the day and got a woman out of the truck.
- 12/28-29 – We camped at the Mt. Hood Sno-Park with hopes of skiing on Sunday. However, when we woke up, it was almost 40° – we’re both over skiing in terrible conditions, so we ended up just reading and napping in the truck. Highlights of the day include seeing a guy get his Tahoe semi-stuck in approximately 1/2 inch of snow/ice and then proceed to not put it back into gear after parking so we watched it roll out of the parking lot, into the trees. Later we drove up to Timberline in time for sunset.
- 12/31 – Daryl and I went up to Mt. St. Helens after Daryl got off work for our Fourth Annual Ride-N The New Year. As with skiing the previous weekend, it was a bust. We did make plans to come back next weekend to summit.
2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009
december 2, 2013
Daryl said his good-byes tonight. It’s always heartbreaking when dogs get sick.
december 3, 2013
photo credit: William Munoz
december 4, 2013
Glad I drank a cup of coffee at 9pm, because I busted out homework like nobodies business.
december 5, 2013
Got some snuggles and photos with Aspen tonight.
december 6, 2013
Rest in peace, Aspen.
december 7, 2013
photo credit: William Munoz
december 8, 2013
While I hate when he has to leave, I do love finding new love notes.
november 25, 2013
Another beautiful sunset tonight.
november 26, 2013
First tech tonight.
“Should (not)”, choreographed by Clare Edgerton.
Photo credit: William Munoz.
november 27, 2013
Spent the day with Liz’s Mama’s German Shepards. One of these days, Maxwell will grow into his ears.
november 28, 2013
Missoula Friendsgiving: Hutterite turkey, stuffing, dressing, cranberry sauce, pasta salad, four pumpkin pies, key lime pie, cranberry-raspberry pie, and 12+ four packs of Fort George beer!
november 29, 2013
Sue Ann got new tires today!
november 30, 2013
When the old girl is diagnosed with bone cancer, the old girl gets beer in a bowl.
december 1, 2013
Final tech tonight.
“Growing Back”, choreographed by Emily Vascimini. Photo credit: William Munoz.