- 1/1 – 5th Annual Ski-N The New Year at Mt. St. Helens
- 1/3 – The Greaser-McDaniel Clan got together for the very first time since all the kids were born. We spent the afternoon at the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, then ate pizza and camped out at Daryl’s house. I’m so thankful for my family.
- 1/9-10 – 6th anniversary trip to Sharkey and Gold Bug hot springs
- 1/10 – Daryl asks me to be his wife!
- 1/11 – Ski Lost Trail with Daryl and Nick
- 1/15 – Guest Artist rehearsals with Stevie Teran
- 1/19 – MLK Jr day ski at Lost Trail
- 1/26 – First day of spring semester
[photo by William Muñoz]
- 2/6-7 – ACDA Benefit Concert. Perform “You Can’t Even Imagine How Many Toes I’ve Touched” and “Paradise”.
[photo by William Muñoz]
- 3/1 – I picked my phone up after putting lotion on and it went flying out of my hand. The screen was completely smashed. Marley tape to the rescue!
- 3/3-7 – Dance New Works. Choreograph “Sassafrass”, perform “Impending Disturbance: Unpredictable Predictability” and “Vibe”.
- 3/4 – Cat sit Pooka and Katniss while Clare sees Neil DeGrasse Tyson. So jealous, but at least I got kitty snuggles.
- 3/16-22 – American College Dance Festival Northwest Regional Conference at the University of Northern Colorado
- 3/16 – Karen drives my car with Emily, Arina, and Jessie while Heidi drives the quarantine-mobile to Casper, WY. Jasmine and I sleep most of the way.
- 3/17 – Drive to Fort Collins, CO. Emily, Arina, Jessie, and I explore campus before the opening concert.
- 3/18 – Perform “Paradise”
- 3/20 – Emily, Haley, Charlie and I take an amazing ballet class with Marsha Knight. Ellie and Emily perform “Where We Left It” in Gala concert.
- 3/21 – I drive Emily, Arina, and Jessie to Billings
- 3/22 – Drive us home to Missoula
- 3/30-4/3 – Spring Break
- 3/30 – First day of Spring Break day date with my love
[photo by William Muñoz]
- 4/4 – Skiesta at Lost Trail with Daryl and Mike
- 4/5 – Start planting in the garden
- 4/9-10 – Informal Concert
- 4/16 – Disc golf at Blue Mountain with Daryl and Mike
- 4/22-25 – Dance In Concert. I designed lights for “Petipa Variations” and “Secondarily: Intersect”, run the fly rail for “Secondarily: Intersect”, and danced in “Paradise.”
- 4/24-26 – My parents come to visit!
- 4/30 – Daryl built us an amazing bike shed in the back yard
- 5/3 – Auditions for A Chorus Line
- 5/9 – Cookie baking date with Sydoney
- 5/10 – Theatre & Dance picnic. I got $2000 in scholarships!
- 5/15 – We Carry The Ocean Inside Us, Emily’s senior show at DDC
- 5/16 – Graduation party at Emily, Arina, and HanaSara’s. Six of my favorite ladies graduated and I of course cried.
- 5/17 – Designed lights for the Ballet Arts Academy recital
- 5/18-19 – Rhythmic Motion, Arina’s senior show at Headwaters
- 5/19 – Jackie visits!
- 5/23-25 – Memorial Weekend Ski at Shmerker’s Folly
- 5/29-6/2 – Papoose caving trip with Daryl and Brian
- 5/30 – Cave hunting and morel finding
- 6/1 – Caving
- 6/4 – My forever love’s birthday!
- 6/12 – Drive from Missoula to Sprague, WA
- 6/13 – Drive to Portland
- 6/14 – Daryl and I take the waterfall tour through the Gorge
- 6/15 – We spend the evening at Kelley Point Park
- 6/16 – I go on an 8-mile hike at Multnomah Falls with Amy and Henry
- 6/17-22 – Eugene
- 6/17 – Daryl and I drive to Eugene
- 6/18 – Daryl, Kevin, Niki, Sawyer, Landon, and I spend the day at a lake. That night, I meet up with a long-time internet friend, Monica.
- 6/19 – Daryl, Kevin, Niki, and I go on a bike double date
- 6/22 – Daryl and I drive to Mt. Hood
- 6/23 – We ski to Cooper Spur on Mt. Hood
- 6/26 – I drive to Astoria for the day. My favorite silly small town. Liz drives from Medford to Portland for the weekend.
- 6/27 – My 28th birthday! Breakfast at Grain & Gristle, wedding dress shopping, then a bbq at Kelley Point Park.
- 6/28 – Daryl, Liz, and I continue birthday celebrations with a brunch fit for royalty at Tasty N Sons. Liz heads back to Medford and Daryl and I drive to Kennewick.
- 6/29 – Daryl and I drive to Missoula. Saville and the kids are in town, so the house is full of family.
[photo by digabyte.com]
- 7/2-5 – 4th of July at Kreis Pond with Daryl, Mike, Saville, Fisher, Ike, Elsie, Simon, Max, Nick, Rita, Ozzy, Jessie, Adam, Kaia, Erin, and Rob
- 7/6 – Finally get my phone screen fixed
- 7/16 – Drive to Wyoming. First solo camping night!
- 7/17 – Drive to Boulder, CO
- 7/18-8/2 – Boulder Jazz Dance Workshop
- 7/19 – Less than two weeks after getting it fixed, I smash my phone screen again
- 7/25 – Spend the afternoon being both my majors at tech
- 7/31 – BJDW Student Concert
- 8/2 – Sue Ann rolls over 300,000 miles! Drive from Boulder to Dinosaur National Monument.
- 8/3 – On my way through Salt Lake City, I stop by and meet Stacy. We’ve been online friends for 12+ years and I’m so happy we got to spend a couple hours together. I drive to Pocatello and camp on a mountain.
- 8/9 – Daryl and I meet Brian at Benchmark
- 8/10-22 – Scapegoat 2015: Little Nibblers Edition
- 8/10 – Hike to the tarn and camp
- 8/11 – Move to cave camp
- 8/13 – Follow leads
- 8/15 – Make the very first thru trip – in Green Fork Falls Cave and out Kathy’s Icebox!
- 8/19 – Spend the day hiking around the Plateau
- 8/20 – We were gifted a bottle of Crown Royal from a packer we met the previous week. We drink it with some of Kathy’s Ice.
- 8/21 – Hike out to the cabin and camp
- 8/22 – Hike out and head back to Missoula
- 8/28 – Modern placement class. Date night! Cafe Dolce and Big Dipper Ice Cream.
- 8/31 – First day of Junior year
- 9/26 – The cast of A Chorus Line and Treasure Island danced and pirated our way through the Homecoming parade today. We won the Governor’s Award!
- I made a lot of soup
[photo by Terry Cyr]
- 10/3 – Headwater’s Last Hurrah. I’m so thankful I was able to see this show. Amy changed dance in Missoula and is such an important person in our lineage as dancers here. It was beautiful to see the support she received for her final concert.
- 10/11 – Skype date with Emily, Arina, and Jessie!
- 10/21-31 – A Chorus Line
- 10/23-25 – My parents and Grandma visit
- 11/5 – First snow of the season
- 11/14 – 11 1/2 hour focus for Treasure Island. I ended the day with a heart full of love for what I do.
- 11/20 – Fall Studio Works. Perform “Origins Of A Dance” and help backstage.
- 11/21 – HanaSara’s going away party at Clare’s. I love her dearly and wish Tokyo weren’t so very far away.
- 11/25-29 – Thanksgiving Break
- 11/26 – Thanksgiving. I made three pies for myself, Daryl, and Mike. They were delicious.
- 11/28 – Griz playoff game with Daryl, Mike, and Liz. We won! Go Griz!
- 12/4-12 – Dance Up Close. I was costume run crew for the first half, performed “her life had been”, then switched back to run crew mode until after midnight when laundry was done.
- 12/18 – Last day of the semester. Daryl drives to town!
- 12/19 – Ski at Lookout with Daryl and Liz. Beautiful, great first day of the skison!
- 12/20 – Ski at Lost Trail with Daryl, Mike, and Liz. Pow pow!
- 12/21 – Daryl and I head toward Portland from Missoula. We got stopped at the pass before we left Montana and sat for three hours waiting on a wreck. Between Ritzville and Kennewick the Outback started acting up. We stop driving at 5:30am.
- 12/22 – Limp the Outback from Kennewick to Portland. It took us 27 hours to make an 8 hour drive.
- 12/25 – We spend Christmas evening in Astoria with my parents. I love my family.
- 12/26 – For Fisher’s 11th birthday, Mike, Daryl, and I took him snow camping for the first time!
- 12/27 – After a great snow kitchen breakfast, we build a sweet snow cave. I haven’t seen a kid as excited as him for such a long time.
- 12/30 – We went to happy hour with some friends from D’s work, played trivia, and ate tacos
- 12/31 – New Years Eve date night! Dinner at Zeus’s Cafe then Blind Pilot at the Crystal Ballroom!