- 1/1 – Kevin, Niki, Sawyer, Landon, Mike, Fisher, Ike, Elsie, and I spent the day at the beach. I’m so thankful for this family.
- 1/2 – Family day at the Oregon Zoo!
- 1/10 – Seven year anniversary. Daryl and I hike Saddle Mountain and catch the sunset on the ocean from the summit.
- 1/11 – 2_liners get together with Molly, Steph, and Brittany. I’m glad that years later 2_liner meet ups still happen.
- 1/14 – Tammy, Gerhett, Daryl, and I saw DeVotchka tonight!
- 1/15 – Daryl and I snagged very last minute tickets (and among the very last seats together in the theatre!) for The Moth Grandslam. It was so good!
- 1/16 – Slay pow with Chadler at Stevens Pass!
- 1/17 – Fly home to Missoula
- 1/21 – Had a tooth pulled. Friends brought me pints of ice cream and bottles of beer.
- 1/23 – Dance Club Ski Trip to Lost Trail!
- 1/25 – First day of school
[photo by William Munoz]
- 2/5-6 – ACDA Benefit Concert
- 2/20 – Clare left for NYC
[photo by Terry Cyr]
- 3/8-12 – ACDA at the University of Wyoming Laramie
- 3/23-26 – Dance In Concert
- We sell Jamie and buy a 2007 Subaru Outback
[photo by William Munoz]
- 4/4-8 – Spring Break
- 4/9-10 – Shmerk’s with Daryl, Mike, and Liz
- 4/23 – Daryl heads to Sacramento
- 4/26-30 – Dance New Works
- 4/28-30 – My parents visit Missoula
- 5/1 – Dracula auditions
- 5/13 – Last day of the school year. Lil’ Smokies at the Wilma with Rob, Nola, and Mike.
- 5/18-20 – Yakima to visit my Granny and Grandpa with my Dad
- 5/20 – Lunch with Sydoney on my way back to Missoula. I miss her.
- 5/23 – Fly to Sacramento. And kisses!
- 5/25 – Daryl and I drive to Lake Tahoe for the day
- 5/28 – In typical California driver fashion, an uninsured driver with expired tags ran a red light and totaled our shiny new car. I got to ride in an ambulance for the first time and am thankfully taken to the hospital where Daryl worked.
- 5/30 – Daryl and I go to his high school best friend’s house for delicious bbq. I am nursed by two pups and beer.
- 6/4 – My sweet love’s birthday
- 6/5 – We drive up to Donner Pass and do as much hiking as my busted foot will let us.
- 6/11-12 – We summit Lassen Peak in Lassen Volcanic National Park then yo-yoed our way down as I hiked and Daryl skied.
- 6/18-19 – We visit Yosemite National Park with the Obamas
- 6/22 – Day trip to Lake Tahoe
- 6/25 – Birthday month date night
- 6/27 – My 29th birthday
- 6/28 – We ski on Eagle Peak at Lassen Volcanic National Park
- 7/5 – We head back to Lassen Volcanic National Park and ski Helen Peak
- 7/9-10 – San Fransisco for the weekend! We are mega tourists and have a blast. And we end the weekend with hugs from Arina!
- 7/14 – We spend the evening at the South Yuba River
- 7/16 – Non Wedding Day Date Night
- 7/19 – Spend the day in Yosemite climbing on Half Dome
- 7/22 – I take a solo trip to San Fransisco and spend the whole day with Arina. My heart was very full.
- 7/24 – Spend another (very hot) day at the South Yuba River
- 7/28-31 – Seattle! Daryl and I fly on our very first plane together that he is not piloting.
- 7/29 – Becky and Scott’s wedding with Daryl and my parents!
- 7/30-31 – We visit Saville and the kids in Bremerton
- 7/31 – Daryl and I fly home to Missoula
- 8/6-7 – Mikey Birthday Float Trip with Daryl, Sarah, Rob, and Mike
- 8/10 – Blind Pilot & Brandi Carlile at Big Sky Brewery with Daryl, Rob, and Nola
- 8/13-14 – Daryl and I hike into Boulder Lake. I fall more in love with him with every step we take.
- 8/15 – Daryl flies back to Sacramento
- 8/27 – River City Roots Fest!
- 8/29 – First day of Senior Year!
- 9/7 – Clare came to town and we spend hours talking. My heart misses her.
- 9/16 – Spencer and Tania visit Missoula!
- 9/22-25 – Eugene
- 9/24 – Liz and Tommy’s wedding! I got to walk Debo down the aisle.
- 9/25 – Daryl and I visit Niki and the kids before I fly back to Missoula
- 10/1 – Homecoming parade (in the rain)
- 10/7-9 – Dancer’s On Location
- 10/19-23 – Opening week of Dracula
- 10/22 – Tammy and Gerhett are in town for the night on the way back from Canada. We talk about Hamilton for at least an hour. =D
- 10/26-31 – Closing week of Dracula
- 10/29-31 – Daryl surprised me for the weekend!
- Daryl buys Sierra, our new 4Runner
- 11/18 – Daryl gets home from Sacramento!
- 11/19 – We adopt Riley! So thankful for the couple that rescued him and the brewery that helped us find him!
- 11/24 – Friendsgiving with Daryl, Mike, Rob, Nola, Liz, Sarah, and Riley
- 11/25-26 – Rob, Nola, Mike, Sarah, Daryl, Riley, and I head up to Rob’s cabin in Philipsburg. Such a great weekend!
[photo by Abi at This Is Soul]
- 12/2-3 – Dance Up Close
- 12/5 – Today I have lived in Missoula longer (consecutively) than I’ve lived anywhere else! I can’t really believe I’ve been here longer than I lived in Virginia.
- 12/9-10 – Dance Up Close
- 12/12 – Last day of the semester
- 12/16 – Daryl and I backcountry ski at Lolo Pass
- 12/21 – Daryl and I finally get engagement photos! They all turned out so well!
- 12/25 – Christmas Day skiing at Lost Trail
- 12/26 – Riley’s first backcountry ski trip at Deep Creek. He did so well!
- 12/28 – Daryl, Mike, Fisher, and I go skiing at Lost Trail
- 12/30 – Daryl and I go backcountry skiing at University Mountain