TEN YEARS AGO…
1. I was 13. Yikes!
2. I was in eighth grade and dyed my hair a horrid strawberry blonde.
3. I was “dating” Brian, my first “boyfriend”. We “dated” for 6 months and went on a grand total of one date.
4. we had to put Cafe, our Golden Retriever-Great Pyrenees-Chow mix, down. =(
5. we adopted Shadow and Patches. I miss Patches. She was such a loving cat, but after we moved to Redmond she became really territorial and we had to give her away. =(
FIVE YEARS AGO…
1. I was a freshman at UArts.
2. I had my first alcoholic drink at a party in Jersey with Erin and Khahil.
3. my parents moved back to Astoria.
4. my best friend from high school got married.
5. I lived in an awesome apartment and we threw awesome parties.
ONE YEAR AGO…
1. I began my love affair with IPAs.
2. we surprised a friend on her birthday at Shi-Shi Beach.
3. I packed up my stuff and moved to Seattle.
4. I met Christa and Molly!
5. I snagged awesome photos, for free, from Zack Arias!
1. I hung out with D’s best friend Nick..
2. we went grocery shopping for today’s shannanigans.
3. we finally watched Inception. Wow.
4. I saw a sweet, old espresso machine.
5. it snowed! Then rained. Then snowed! Then rained. All day long, until crystal blue skies came out. The weather is bipolar.
1. it is absolutely gorgeous! Not a cloud I can see!
2. Nick’s brother, sister-in-law, and nieces are coming out to the coast. Throw down!
3. we’re having Coho Salmon for dinner!
4. we will hopefully go on a hike before Rianna and family get here.
5. we don’t really have plans.
1. I have to drive back up to Seattle.
2. I have a four hour company rehearsal.
3. we’re making pancakes for breakfast!
4. is Sunday.
5. I need to wash my sheets.
FIVE THINGS I WOULD BUY WITH $1,000
1. Finish paying off my student loan and credit card.
2. Or a 24″ Apple LED Cinema Display.
3. Or K2 Free Luv skis
4. Or a pair of Christian Louboutins.
5. Or put it in savings.
FIVE BAD HABITS I HAVE
1. Biting my nails (though I’m doing so awesome at resisting!)
2. Being lazy
3. Ignoring things in hope it’ll go away
4. Spending my tip money on frivolous things instead of saving it
5. Spending too much time on the internet
FIVE SHOWS I LIKE
4. Veronica Mars (I’m still upset it was canceled!)
5. Grey’s Anatomy
FIVE PLACES I’VE LIVED
1. Governor’s Island, NY
2. Kodiak, AK
3. Astoria, OR
4. Seattle, WA
5. Philadelphia, PA